Like most other people who seem to do this I had no idea what it was until I googled it. But the lovely Taylor nominated me for it so I thought it was only right to carry on the chain. I need to blog more often anyway and this seems like a good start.
If you don’t already know then a Liebster award is for new bloggers so that we all get to know each other better, quicker. The blogger who nominates you sets you 11 questions which you answer, and then you nominate another 11 bloggers and create a set of 11 different questions for them to answer. Easy peasy! Here were Taylor’s 11 questions for us to answer:
1. What is your favourite season and why?
Spring. While I love the highs and lows of Summer and Winter, I’m terrible when it gets too hot or too cold. It makes me antsy and unhappy and generally Spring is a really happy medium. I’m enjoying the weather at the moment, warm enough for dresses but not so hot I can’t sleep at night, with a little rain to break up the days. It’s perfect.
2. If you could only have one beauty product, what would it be?
Concealer. I have hideous under eye circles.
3. What is your earliest memory?
There are so many videos of me as a child that I can’t discern what are memories and what I’ve been shown on a television. I do remember being locked in a toilet when I was four though, and my nan calling the fire brigade to get me out. Wouldn’t travel in an elevator for a good few years after that traumatic experience.
4. If you could be anywhere in the world right now other than where you are, where would it be and why?
New York. I think it’s my favourite place I’ve ever been too and I know that I’d be having an amazing time, shopping in the day and going to the theatre in the night.
5. What is your favourite pastime?
Theatre. Not entirely sure if this is a pastime, but I love going to the theatre, I love performing in shows. I’m in a production of Richard III next week that I’m really excited about and I just can’t imagine my life without it.
6. If you have any, who are your favourite YouTubers?
Tanya Burr, Zoella and Superfruit
7. What is your most precious possession?
My grandmas rings that I wear on an almost daily basis. I don’t know what I’d do if I thought I’d lost those.
8. What is your current favourite perfume?
Princess by Vera Wang. And oldie but a goodie, I’ve been wearing it all the time of late.
9. If you have one, what is your favourite film?
Despicable Me. Maybe. I love rom coms but this is one of those films I can watch over and over and it never fails to brighten my day.
10. Who is your idol?
Judy Garland. The most gorgeously talented woman I have ever known, she has been who I wanted to be for as long as I can remember. My mum brought me up on old musicals and when it wasn’t Ginger Rogers, I wanted to be Judy.
11. If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
My laziness. I think I could achieve all the things I set my mind to if I could just bring myself to get out of bed and do them.
My 11 questions for you to answer are:
1. What was the last thing you bought from a clothing store?
2. What’s your favourite book?
3. If you could only wear one make up look for the rest of your life what would it be?
4. If you only had time to do your hair or your make up which would you choose?
5. What’s your favourite scent?
6. Who’s your fashion idol?
7. Do you have any/would like to get any tattoos?
8. Which skincare product could you not live without?
9. What was the last gig you went to?
10. If you weren’t blogging what would you be doing?
11. What’s your favourite website?
|SOURCES AND RELEVANT LINKS
The Liebster Award || Follow me on Bloglovin’
Thank you so so much for nominating me! Unfortunately I don’t use this blog anymore, so don’t know if the Liebster Award counts for my other blog?
Thank you anyway, it was so kind of you!