Apparently the average woman uses 12 products a day, that’s face, hair and body! I know for sure my total will be well over 12, I’m almost a little apprehensive to begin! I saw this over here on Hayley’s very lovely Tea Party Beauty and I absolutely could not resist. I should mention that she got the original idea over here. I instantly wanted to know what my beauty score was going to be!
|WHAT’S YOUR BEAUTY NUMBER…?
This is based on an average day in my life, so excluding no make up days or days when I go a a couple of different places and completely change my make up each time! All the products are things I’m using at the moment and obviously are changeable! Here goes…
1. Shower Gel – Soap and Glory Clean on Me
2. Body Scrub – LUSH Rub Rub Rub
3. Scars and Imperfections – Bio Oil
4. Moisturiser – Vera Wang Body Lotion
5. Hand Cream – Soap and Glory Hand Food
6. Deodorant – Dove Maximum Protection Pomegranate and Lemon
7. Perfume – Vera Wang Princess
8. Shampoo – L’Oreal Expert Silver Shampoo
9. Conditioner – Umberto Giannini Hair Mask
10. Oil – Orofluido Hair Oil
FACE – Skincare
11. Make up removal – Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
12. Cleanser – Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
13. Eye cream – Origins Mega Bright Dark Circle Minimiser
14. Exfoliator – Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3
15. Moisturiser – Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel
16. Lip Scrub – LUSH Mint Julips
17. Lip Balm – Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
18. Blemish Control – Witch Blemish Stick
FACE – Make Up
19. Primer – Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
20. Eye Primer – Revlon Photoready Eye Primer
21. Foundation – Estee Lauder Perfectionist
22. Eyebrows – Benefit BrowZings in Medium
23. Eyeshadow – Urban Decay Naked 2
24. Mascara- Clinique High Impact
25. Concealer – Collection Lasting Perfection 01
26. Bronzer – MAC Bronzer in Golden
27. Highlighter – Sleek Contour Kit Highlighter in Light
28. Blush – Soap and Glory Love at First Blush
29. Powder – Rimmel Stay Matte in Transparent
So 29 is definitely above the supposed average… but I don’t think my routine is excessive in any way. There were tons of other products I thought of that I use every two or three days (eyeliner, face scrub, face mask, lip colour) but I really wanted to make it an every day product total.
This was definitely interesting and I’m not entirely sure how I’d even think about getting this down to 12!
I’d love to know what your Beauty Number is. Leave me a comment if you decide to do this!
|SOURCES AND RELEVANT LINKS|