I’ve been thinking about doing this for a really long time. 2014 is the year I start a blog, and start using twitter, that too. It’s not that I feel social media deficient, I make ample use of facebook and polyvore, I just wanted somewhere I could write down all my nonsense. Like most people I suppose… Something to look back at and remember what I’ve been up to.
The best place to start seems to be as I mean to go on. To 2014…
- Look and feel healthier
- Christmas is a time for quality street and shortbread and far too many potatoes. If I’m honest I feel heavy and greasy and I really need a change.
- Graduate from University with a 2:1
- With a little luck and hard work there’s still a chance that this could be a first, but a 2:1 is a realistic goal and I’d be more than happy with it.
- Get a grown up job!
- Whether it be a great success at my civil service assessment centre that I have lined up, or something else entirely, it’s time to grow up at last.
- Go on holiday
- I haven’t been for a few years now. The last place I went to was New York which was amazing, but I’d really like to go on a sunshine retreat before I have to take my place in the real world as a working adult.
(Because everyone needs them!)
- Prepare for a charity run in 2015
- Get a first in my dissertation
- Donate blood
- Take a picture every day for the entire year
- Do at least one Muses showcase
- Give Yoga a Try
- Take part in as any plays as possible
- Take my Mumma to the Harry Potter Studios
- Try a tea detox
- Read more
- Hoard less
- Blog and tweet
- Do more adventurous cooking
If I can manage all of these things in the new year I’ll be a very happy girl.