Hey guys! So I have been very kindly nominated for the Beauty Blogger of the Month Award by the lovely Melody, check out her blog over here. The Award was created by the beautiful Cecilia and you can check out all the rules and details of the award over here!
|BEAUTY BLOGGER OF THE MONTH…
Here are my answers to this month’s seven questions:
1. Where does your makeup inspiration come from?
I’d say I get a lot of my inspiration from youtube, that’s probably the standard answer to this question but it’s true!
2. What are 3 of your makeup Holy Grail products you cannot live without?
#1 MAC Lipstick in Girl About Town #2 Maybelline the Falsies Mascara #3 Benefit Brow Zings in Medium
3. What is your makeup signature look which you have on most of the time?
My go to daytime look is a full coverage base with some concealer under the eyes, a strong brow with neutral/gold toned eyeshadow, black mascara, some coral blush and a bright pink lip.
4. Let us know your favourite makeup brands?
I like bits and pieces from lots of different brands but if I had to pick a few favourites I’d say MAC, Urban Decay, YSL and Rimmel.
5. Your ultimate makeup pet peeve?
Clumpy mascaras! There are way too many of them on the market and they make me cross!
6. You’ve heard about all the hype on this makeup item, bought it, tried it and don’t understand what all the fuss is about…Name that product!
Benefit the Porefessional. Now I’m not saying I hated this product but it definitely doesn’t live up to the hype. It does a good job of smoothing over my skin and keeping my make up in place but I just think there are better primers out there and it’s way overpriced for its function.
7. Concealer OR foundation ONLY for the rest of your life. Choose one and tell us the reason!
Concealer because if worse comes to worse I can literally smother my whole face in it. Pricey but worth it!
My nominees for the award are:
I really love all seven of these blogs and you should totally check them out!
Hope you enjoyed this post, normal service will resume on Thursday!
|SOURCES AND RELEVANT LINKS|
Yay thanks for the nomination! Will definitely do this one soon 🙂 x
Of course lovely. When I posted on your blog I was just going to say that I know technically you’re a lifestyle blog but I just enjoy your beauty posts so much that I had to include you! xx